What is happening in week 7 of your pregnancy? Your baby is now the size of a bean but will grow very fast. Read from here to find more details on 7 Weeks Pregnant
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Welcome to 7th week of pregnancy. Your baby has been growing rapidly and expansively.
– Now the baby is about 10, 000 times bigger than it was at conception
– At 7th week the little kidneys of your baby are getting ready to function. The lips and tooth buds are beginning to form
– During 7th week of pregnancy, majority of the fetal growth and development takes place on the baby's head. The brain cells are developing, the mouth is forming, and the eyes and ears are becoming noticeable
– The limbs are sprouting and will soon become defined shoulders, arms, legs, and knees. The excretory system is preparing to function in waste management
– Baby's liver is forming and will soon begin producing red blood cells; also the bone marrow is fully developed by this week
– By the end of this week, the baby measures between 11 and 13 mm from crown to rump
– Miscarriage is the most common complication at 7 weeks
– You should call a doctor when you experience heavy, bright-red bleeding and severe cramping.
– During pregnancy mothers should do moderate and low-impact physical exercise. The recommended exercises during 7 weeks of pregnancy are brisk walking, yoga for beginners and swimming.
– Stay tuned to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com
Till then take care of yourself.
7 weeks pregnant ultrasound, 7 weeks pregnant development, 7 weeks pregnant symptoms, 7 weeks pregnant with twins, 7 weeks pregnant no symptoms